Eagle Cement Corporation (ECC) was awarded the coveted 2016 Titanium Award for the Quarry Operation category of the Presidential Mineral Industry Environmental Awards (PMIEA) last November 18, 2016 at the 63rd Annual National Mine Safety and Environment Conference (ANMSEC) at the CAP-John Hay Trade Center and Cultural Center in Camp John Hay, Baguio City.
CAPEX Process Enhancement & Quality
- Develop/implement process improvement programs.
- Coordinate the introduction of new and modified products and services with users departments.
- Resolve quality problems with suppliers and user departments.
- Apply CAPEX/Promap processes in the sourcing CAPEX equipment and contract services.
- Conduct decisions to Lease or Buy equipment.
- Develop leveraging strategies for purchases.
Management and Organization
- Develop strategic plans and objectives (short and long term); Plan, develop and/or provide operating policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Prepare periodic reports of departmental activities.
- Analyze and resolve issues raised in audit reports.
Supplier Relations Management
- Prepare and solicit competitive bids.
- Manage and develop lists of qualified contractors/suppliers.
- Maintain open and fair dealings with suppliers.
Contract Execution, Implementation, and Administration
- Prepare and/or issue contracts/purchase orders.
- Obtain legal review and approval of contracts.
- Administer contracts/purchase orders from award to completion.
- Resolve contract/purchase order differences with suppliers.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses on planned CAPEX acquisitions.
- Establish procurement plans and make decisions to purchase CAPEX equipment or services in line with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- Utilized ERP based business program
- Apply accurate knowledge on Work Order (WO), and BOM on cement manufacturing, supplies, and equipment
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Masters Degree in Business Administration, Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing Options (CEP), PERT/CPM Application, SAP Modules on MM/FICO/SD/PP, Relevant legislations (DENR, MGB, DOE, BIR, BOC, BSP, PPA), and Basic Cement Process.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Business Administration, Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or equivalent.