Limited -- that was how life can be described in the Sitio Narra community of San Ildefonso, Bulacan. Residents had to walk to get water from a well, had to rely on rainwater for extra supply. They had to leave the community, and go to the town proper or to cities to get jobs. Children had to endure walking several kilometers to reach the school.
- Manages regulatory compliances of mining tenements.
- Maintains a good relationship between the company and the community, LGU, and Government Regulatory Bodies such as EMB, MGB, and DENR.
- Implements and sustain corrective actions on findings during audits.
- Honor company's efforts as a responsible miner thru winning mining and environmental award/s.
Management of Community Relations including SDMP and CSR
- Facilitates coaching and lead project on community organizing and development.
- Leads relocation projects and development of new community.
Management of Company Properties (lands)
- Leads development of sustainable program, utilizing the company's idle properties while helping the community.
- Manages settlement of conflict areas pertaining to mining claims and real estate.
Exploration of Raw Material Resources and Mining
- Assists quarry department in the opening of new areas for quarry.
- Manages exploration of mineral resources, including prospecting and confirmatory drilling.
- Acquire properties and tenements for the company at a minimal cost.
Forest Management and Mine Rehabilitation
- Manages forestry section.
- Culminates development of mine rehab, and greening projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Geologist, Legal with understanding of geology / mining or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer Literate, Community Relations, Surveying, Property Management, Sustainable Development, Tenement Acquisition, Strategic Negotiation, and Strategic Management -- in Multi- Regional Level.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Mining/Mineral or equivalent.