Listed local cement company Eagle Cement Corporation (EAGLE) continued to deliver robust growth in the first quarter of 2019, with net income expanding by 49% to Php1.6 billion from Php1.1 billion in the comparable period in 2018.
- Manages regulatory compliances of mining tenements.
- Maintains a good relationship between the company and the community, LGU, and Government Regulatory Bodies such as EMB, MGB, and DENR.
- Implements and sustain corrective actions on findings during audits.
- Honor company's efforts as a responsible miner thru winning mining and environmental award/s.
Management of Community Relations including SDMP and CSR
- Facilitates coaching and lead project on community organizing and development.
- Leads relocation projects and development of new community.
Management of Company Properties (lands)
- Leads development of sustainable program, utilizing the company's idle properties while helping the community.
- Manages settlement of conflict areas pertaining to mining claims and real estate.
Exploration of Raw Material Resources and Mining
- Assists quarry department in the opening of new areas for quarry.
- Manages exploration of mineral resources, including prospecting and confirmatory drilling.
- Acquire properties and tenements for the company at a minimal cost.
Forest Management and Mine Rehabilitation
- Manages forestry section.
- Culminates development of mine rehab, and greening projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Geologist, Legal with understanding of geology / mining or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer Literate, Community Relations, Surveying, Property Management, Sustainable Development, Tenement Acquisition, Strategic Negotiation, and Strategic Management -- in Multi- Regional Level.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Mining/Mineral or equivalent.